OctoPi Laser Serveur
Guide on how to install OctoPrint onto an SD Card etc.:
On the RPi, we have installed rpi-clone:
rpi-clone is a tool that can clone a live/booted SD Card to another SD Card (USB reader) and that is directly bootable after the cloning process.
Backup The OctoPi to USB SD Card
- Open the command line interface
... and connect to the RPi server.
- Make sure the USB SD Card reader is plugged in and is working. Make sure the SD Card is at least the same size as the RPi System Card.
(Default: the RPi System Card is 16 GB and the USB SD Card is 16 GB.)
sudo rpi-clone sda -v -u
Make sure that "sda" is the correct destination. If not sure, check with :
sudo fdisk -l
- Wait until it is finished.
Boot From SD Card Clone
- Remove the system SD Card
- Remove the clone SD card from the USB reader.
- Insert the SD from the USB reader to the RPi system SD slot.
- Power up the RPi